Monday, April 8, 2013

Anybody having SPACE related Dreams/Visions ?


Anybody having SPACE related Dreams/Visions ?
If anyone is experiancing these types of dreams and would like to share, I would love to hear what you have been seeing, feeling or experiancing in the last month or so.
Reason I ask is I NEVER dream, its extremely rare for me to dream....I AM usually pitch black and very at ease whilst sleeping. However 2 nights ago I had a VERY detailed dream that I will share. Will just sum it up so its not 2 pages long LOL.
I went outside with a friend, she was going to show me something she had found on thee ground. When I looked up to the sky, I froze in my tracks yelling at her LOOK AT THAT!!! We gazed at what was 7 planets ALL Lined up in a row....one behind the other. Then they started falling away, swooping down single file one to the right the next to the left and so forth. I recall saying to her "If one of those hit earth we are in trouble" they were appearing VERY close to touching but did not they were just gracefully swooping down and out. Then the LAST one just HUNG in the air suspended. It lit up, and I seen a Boys face....now I cant remember all the detail of him, however there was something with his eyes....like tear drops or something. I recall saying to her "I want a ball of my own" an it came STRAIGHT DOWN......at that point I woke up....Needless to say I was covered in sweat and felt about 100 degrees hot.
I went on the internet the next day and was searching for planetary allignments....and was quickly directed by my inner to this link http://www.librarising.com/space/darkstar.html ......... it speaks on 7 planets same as such I had seen in this dream! this is a part of info from that link
"this dark star has its own planets, the first five minor, the sixth an Earth-sized Homeworld, and the seventh the planet or object we call Nibiru. The Homeworld is much like Earth and is where our Annunaki "gods" live. Nibiru is largely uninhabitable and acts more as a ship or battle station." NOTE the 7 PLANETS!!! I took great notice in this. Each of these what I referred to as GIANT SUPER BALLS ...in my dream, as they each had their own colouring to them, such as planets do.
Now last night my hubby had a detailed dream as well pretaining to planets as well.....his in my opinion kinda lined up with mine but a bit well more view maybe on the 7th planet ???
He said.....He entered a pyramid which had a glass roof....there were 100's of tables all were covered in white cloths. There was nobody around only him. He was walking around then came across a staircase.....he said it looked like it went up to nowhere. So he stepped up on the first step and all of a sudden he could NOT move....his arms were flung out and his entire body became stiff...he couldnt move at all. He said when he looked UP thru that glass roof he saw a giant planet with a bunch of others all around it.......he kinda described it as a supernova looking thing......he said basically it looked like a giant buzz saw that was counter clockwise turning and turning very slowly.
When I asked my higher again on his dream what does this mean..........I was told "GEOMAGNETIC STORM" definition below
A geomagnetic storm is a temporary disturbance of the Earth's magnetosphere caused by a solar wind shock wave and/or cloud of magnetic field which interacts with the Earth's magnetic field. The increase in the solar wind pressure initially compresses the magnetosphere and the solar wind's magnetic field interacts with the Earth’s magnetic field and transfers an increased energy into the magnetosphere. Both interactions cause an increase in movement of plasma through the magnetosphere (driven by increased electric fields inside the magnetosphere) and an increase in electric current in the magnetosphere and ionosphere.
During the main phase of a geomagnetic storm, electric current in the magnetosphere creates a magnetic force which pushes out the boundary between the magnetosphere and the solar wind. The disturbance in the interplanetary medium which drives the geomagnetic storm may be due to a solar coronal mass ejection (CME) or a high speed stream (co-rotating interaction region or CIR)[1] of the solar wind originating from a region of weak magnetic field on the Sun’s surface. The frequency of geomagnetic storms increases and decreases with the sunspot cycle. CME driven storms are more common during the maximum of the solar cycle and CIR driven storms are more common during the minimum of the solar cycle.
There are several space weather phenomena which tend to be associated with or are caused by a geomagnetic storm. These include: Solar Energetic Particle (SEP) events, geomagnetically induced currents (GIC), ionospheric disturbances which cause radio and radar scintillation, disruption of navigation by magnetic compass and auroral displays at much lower latitudes than normal. In 1989, a geomagnetic storm energized ground induced currents which disrupted electric power distribution throughout most of the province of Quebec[2] and caused aurorae as far south as Texas.[3]
Now in furthering my thoughts upon this I know that it is Said that Nibiru travels with its OWN star system or planets....and also runs REVERSE of our earth's system.
Hence I AM trying to see if any of you have experianced, heard or felt anything of such..... There is also a LARGE watch on Astroids for the latter of this month. If I recall right there are 3 that they are watching very closely....and others have had and shared Meteor visions/dreams.
SO....I'm VERY interested if any of you are experiancing any of the likes ?
Thanx for sharing.....maybe if we all share we can find some more pieces to this jigsaw ?
Blessings to you ALL.......May you always see thru Rainbow Eyes upon your Golden Path


Yes! I'm excited to participate in Co-Creating the New Era
A Live Summit with Barbara Marx Hubbard
https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/cnes/luckyvn/
Accelerating the Next Evolution!

0 comments:

Post a Comment